- Hello – Sawadee khrup/ka
- Yes – Chai (khrup/ka)
- No – Mai (khrup/ka)
- Maybe – Aaj ja (khrup/ka)
- Thank you – khop khun (khrup/ka)
- Sorry/excuse me – Khor thoad khrup/ka
- Where is the restroom– Hong nam yoo tee nai khrup/ka?
- I need a doctor- Phom dong gaan hai mor maa raak sa khrup/ka
- No worries- Mai pen rai
- Can you speak English? = Kun pood paasaa anggrit dai mai
- How are you? – Sa bai dee mai khrup/ka
- Goodbye! – La gorn khrup/ka
- Not Spicy – Mai phet
- A little Spicy- phet nit nawy
- Really Spicy – phet mak
- I would like to order- sang aa-haan
- Delicious- Aroy
- That’s expensive! – Paeng mak khrup/ka!
- How much does this cost? – Ra ka tao rai khrup/ka?